- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin – face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
- Reduce hyperpigmentation
- Reduce acne and superficial scars from past injury
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads
- Refine and clear congested skin
- Improve overall skin health and refine fine lines
DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing offers benefits to anyone who wants to improve specific skin conditions and rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of their skin. For people on the go, an exfoliation treatment using the DiamondTome system offers exceptional benefits. Ideal for a special event or as a program for overall skin rejuvenation, this treatment is non-invasive, painless and requires no downtime from work or social activities. This rejuvenating facial includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation, personalized treatment serums, therapeutic facial massage, mask and moisturizer. Optimal benefits are achieved after a series of treatments and when combined with therapeutic topicals. This is our most popular facial and may be packaged as a series with our Active Rejuvenation Peel Treatment.
- 50 minutes / $130
- Series of 3 / $115 per treatment
- Series of 6 / $105 per treatment
*Additions: $15 hands / $30 neck and décolleté / $40 upper back and arms / $45 with Peel (resilient skin only)
Calm and Clear
Intense Hydration Treatment
Instantly sooth redness and other signs of irritation with this stress relieving treatment. A wonderful post-procedure facial that is designed to reduce sensitivity to medical laser treatments, medications, or more aggressive non-surgical treatments, this calming facial also offers rosacea and sensitive skin sufferers much relief.
- 45 minutes / $85
This treatment addresses the skin care needs of the maturing teen. The importance of proper skin care is explained throughout the procedure and instructions are reviewed at the conclusion when home care is emphasized. A deep cleanse followed by skin analysis and a customized treatment and mask are included in this motivating facial!
- 50 minutes / $110
- * Add extractions / 60 minutes / $130
- Packaged with Healthy Skin Nutritional Counseling:
- 90 minutes / $150
- Packaged with Mineral Makeup Application and Lesson :
- 2 hours / $175 ($75 Applied to product purchase.)
Nutritional Counseling for Teens and Adults
Our Certified Nutritional Consultant and Licensed Esthetician will educate your teen on how to select nourishing foods and vitamins that are pertinent to healthy skin as well as important to his or her growing and changing body. Adult skin conditions are often influenced by diet, hormones and stress levels as well. Supplementation for specific skin care conditions may be addressed. Home care and skin care product selection may be covered as well.
- 30 minutes / $50
- Packaged with the Clean Teen Clarifying Treatment:
- 90 minutes / $150
Skin Brightening Peel Program
The MDPreferred Melanage Peel
The beauty of the MDPreferred Melanage Peel is that it removes the discoloration, melasma, pregnancy masque and sun damage in a simple, non-invasive treatment. It is the first treatment that is truly effective on darker skin tones, the category of skin that has not seen much benefit from peels and laser treatments. The benefits of the MDPreferred Melanage Peel Treatment include: stimulation of collagen production, improvement of skin tone and texture and diminishment of fine lines. Dramatic reduction in pigmentation is often seen. Proper skin evaluation by your medical therapist prior to your peel is important and will help predict the outcome of your peel.
How does the MDPreferred Melanage Peel work?
The MDPreferred Melanage 1 Masque is applied during an office visit where it is freshly compounded to ensure its potency and reliability. The masque is removed by the patient after a required length of time, depending on his/her individual skin type. Patients leave the office with the masque on their face. Patients must also adhere to a strict, but easy-to-follow, at-home regimen applying several Melanage products once the masque is removed.
What results can I expect?
Results vary but generally patients will see a significant improvement in the appearance of the pigmented areas of their skin. Dark spots will lighten and skin texture and tone will improve. Most but not all patients experience peeling skin. If you do not notice actual peeling, please know that you are still receiving all the benefits of the Melanage Peel Treatment, such as: stimulation of collagen production, improvement of skin tone and texture and diminishment of fine lines and pigmentation.
Does the MDPreferred Melanage Peel work on all skin types?
Unlike all other lasers, the MDPreferred Melanage Peel works on all skin types including darker skin. Prior to the Melanage Peel, darker skin did not respond well to peels and lasers. This is a breakthrough for dark-skinned people who have waited until now for a peel that works optimally on their skin. This is also an effective peel for lighter skin types where dramatic results are desired with little to no pain involved.
What will I experience after treatment?
- Your skin may have a light yellow tinge immediately after removal of the masque. This is temporary and will fade in a few hours.
- Your skin may be more red than usual after removal of the masque and for the next seven days. It is advised to avoid strenuous exercise during this time.
- Approximately 48 hours after the treatment your skin will start peeling. This peeling process will generally last for 2-5 days.
- Patients must follow the at-home regimen for optimal results. They will be provided with a product kit containing an Anti-Redness Foaming Cleanser, Anti-Redness Soothing Crème, Sensitive Skin Sunscreen and the MDPreferred Melanage 2 Crème.
How much does the treatment cost?
The treatment cost is $1000 and includes:
- An Initial and Complete Skin Analysis by our Medical Esthetician and product samples to take home to prepare the skin for the treatment.
- The In Office Treatment of the vitamin A prep and Melanage Masque by our Medical Esthetician. The masque remains on for 5, 8 or 10 hours, depending on the length of time recommended by your medical therapist to achieve optimum results. When the time is up, the patient washes off the masque using Melanage Anti-Redness Foaming Cleanser. Then the patient pats the skin dry and applies a layer of Anti-Redness Soothing Balm. The follow-up treatment continues for six days with morning and night applications of specialized Melanage ointments and creams. After a week, the applications continue in an abbreviated format.
- You also receive a complete take home Skin Care Product Kit with directions on use, valued at approximately $300. These products last for approximately 2-3 months.
- We also include a FOLLOW- UP HYDRATION FACIAL to analyze the outcome of the treatment and to nourish the skin and encourage cellular rejuvenation.
- With our MDPreferred Melanage Peel Package you also have the option to REPEAT THE TREATMENT after the one month mark. This option is only open to patients after a thorough evaluation of the skin by the Medical Esthetician or Physician. If all parties wish to repeat the treatment for even more benefit, then an additional cost of only $200 is applied. The HYDRATION FACIAL is then included one month after the repeated Melanage Treatment.
TCA (Trichloroacetic) Acid Peel
This medium to strong chemical peel will improve clarity (brown spots), texture and wrinkles depending on strength used. Most patients with sun damaged skin or mature/aging skin looking for a more dramatic improvement of their skin will find this peel to be of great benefit. This peel is performed by Dr. Delgado and Christine Rollins, RN. Not all patients are candidates for this peel therefore a consultation is mandatory.
Preparation for a TCA Chemical Peel
Conditioning your skin prior to a deeper chemical peel is crucial for maximum benefit, reduced incidence of side effects and expedited recovery. Preparation will typically involve using topical products, such as Retin A and Glycolic for several weeks prior to treatment. Our Esthetic RN or Medical Esthetician provide comprehensive instructions on the conditioning process.
Most patients find their skin feels like a sunburn for approximately 3 days following the peel. The care is very simple and involves using an ointment-based salve over the entire treated area for several days with comfort care such as cool compresses, cool water spritzes and a fan. Once the peeling process begins (day 3 or 4) heavy creams will be introduced and tapering of the ointment.
The treated skin will appear pink or red for a few days then turn darker, tight and dry by day 3 or 4. Usually within 24 hours it will begin to peel and continue peeling for 3-7 days. As sloughing of the old skin progresses, the new skin will appear pink and smooth. This new skin must be treated gently and protected from sun exposure. The pink tone will normally fade within 2-4 weeks.
The benefits from a TCA peel will typically last 1-2 years or longer depending on an individuals maintenance routine and lifestyle. We strongly urge our patients to meet with our Medical Esthetician once recovered to review a skin care routine that will promote beautiful, healthy skin for a lifetime.
DelgadoMD Superficial Chemical Peels
Light to Medium
- Rejuvenate sun damaged skin
- Refine fine lines
- Brighten skin tone
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Enhance active serum penetration
- Improve overall skin health and smooth skin texture
Our complete line of physician grade chemical peels are formulated to ensure potency and safety. Ariel will often perform chemical peels after a microdermabrasion so the skin receives dual benefits from both types of exfoliation, mechanical and chemical. Most skin types will respond to one or more types of peels.
Selection of the appropriate strength of peeling compound is critical to achieving aesthetic results. Degree of tissue penetration is dependent upon several factors including strength and type of peel, skin preparation and anatomical site. Light superficial peels do not penetrate below the stratum granulosum or the deepest layer of the epidermis.
Lactic Acid Peel
An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which gently reveals brighter, firmer skin. The perfect peel for an event or as a series for sensitive skin.
Single treatment: $130
An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) which helps to reduce fine lines, photo damage, and refine the overall texture of the skin. Studies show that continued use of glycolic acids in peels and in home care can result in greater collagen density and improved quality of elastin fibers.
Single Treatment $130
A beta hydroxyl acid (BHA) which penetrates slightly deeper than AHA’s to relieve congested skin through its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Ideal for acneic or oily skin types.
Single Treatment $130
This solution has a proven track record for treating acne, melasma, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, photodamage, rough texture, fine lines and wrinkles. A blend of 14% salicylic acid, 14% resorcinol and 14% lactic acid make for effective skin resurfacing.
Single Treatment $130
Enzyme peels are a gentle alternative to chemical peels for more sensitive skin types, although they can be used in combination with other exfoliation techniques. Enzymes accelerate the natural exfoliation process of the skin to get rid of dead skin cells and promote new cell renewal. Enzymes penetrate the upper layers of the tissue, cleansing pores and improving skin texture, tone, elasticity and tautness.
Single Treatment $130
DelgadoMD Diamond Peel (DiamondTome Microdermabrasion and Chemical or Enzyme Peel)
A dual-treatment process of microdermabrasion combined with a chemical resurfacing solution for a more advanced result on problematic skin. This treatment is reserved for more resilient skin types and conditions.
Single Treatment $150