HOW DO I PREPARE FOR SURGERY?
- Undergo all lab testing and diagnostics requested by Dr. Delgado
- Let Dr. Delgado know which medications, supplements, and herbs you are currently taking so that he can adjust them prior to surgery
- Stop smoking at least 4-6 weeks before and after your procedure
- Avoid aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs before surgery, as they can worsen bleeding
- Schedule a helper ahead of time to assist you after surgery
- Prepare your living environment for restful relaxation during recovery
- Avoid eating or drinking anything after midnight the night before