Over the past decade, great advancements have been made in the plastic surgery field and various types of cosmetic procedures have become accessible to millions of Americans. From these different procedures, there is one clear leader when it comes to non-surgical options—BOTOX® Cosmetic.
What Can BOTOX® Cosmetic Treat?
BOTOX® injections can be used in various regions of the face, neck and body. Here are some areas where BOTOX® Cosmetic is most commonly injected:
- Horizontal expressive lines in the forehead
- Vertical lines known as the “glabella lines” or “frown lines” between the eyebrows
- “Crow’s feet” around the eyes
- Tail of the eyebrows: for brow lift
- Sides of the nose: for “bunny lines”
- Flaring nostrils
- Gummy smile: to reduce the amount of the gumline exposed when smiling
- Lifting the lips upward if they curve downwards
- Dimpled chin
- Neck: for the platysmal muscles of the neck
- Masseter muscle: to reduce the squareness of the lower face/jawline