Being an injectable filler, Juvéderm® has different mechanisms compared to other types of anti-wrinkle injectables such as Botox®. At Dr. Miguel Delgado’s practice, he consults with you to understand your personal cosmetic goals and to carefully create a treatment plan just for you.
What Can Juvéderm Treat?
- Mid-face: Restores volume loss
- Lips: Provides hydration; structure for thin lips; plumpness for fuller lips
- Vertical lip lines: Addresses the lines that extend off the lip border around the mouth
- Nasolabial folds: Addresses the lines that run from the nose to the sides of the mouth
- Marionette lines: Improves the creases that stretch from the sides of mouth to the jawline
- Weak chin: Adds contour and volume to a weak or recessed chin