Best Facelift Surgery and Neck Lift | Mini Facelift Surgery | San Rafael, CA
Dr. Delgado is a cosmetic and plastic surgeon who specializes in facelift surgery and serves many patients in the San Rafael area in Marin County. Dr. Delgado has treated hundreds of patients in San Rafael for many cosmetic plastic surgery procedures.
San Rafael has a population of over 50,000 people. The mean income is $105,000, with expendable income to afford plastic surgery. Some of the most common procedures are facelift surgery. This includes the mini-facelift and the short scar facelift. However, most patients require a more extensive deep-plane SMAS facelift. This procedure is usually for an older patient who needs an extended incision.
San Rafael has a 50/50 male-to-female population. This is a family community with many kids in a beautiful setting in Marin County. Both men and women have facelift surgery but 3-4 times as much in the female population. Dr. Delgado is a specialist in both men and women.
Dr. Delgado has two conveniently located offices near San Rafael. The main office is in Novato in Marin County. This location is in the Sutter Hospital Campus, next to this hospital. In addition, Dr. Delgado has his surgical center, Marin Cosmetic Surgery Center, at this location. It is both federal and state credentials. His staff is hand-picked and trained to provide the finest of service.
Dr. Delgado’s second location is in the iconic building at 450 Sutter Street off Union Square. This is a satellite office, which he has had for over 25 years. It provides access to Dr. Delgado’s facelift services.
In addition to facelift surgery, Dr. Delgado is a specialist in mommy makeovers, tummy tucks, cosmetic breast surgery, and male cosmetic surgery. Dr. Delgado is the best facelift surgeon surgery in San Rafael, California.
Why Choose Dr. Delgado?
Dr. Delgado is a highly credentialed Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon. He is a board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which is the gold standard for Plastic Surgeons in the United States. In addition, he is a member of the American Society of Asthetic Surgery.
In addition, he was trained at some of the most predigest institutions in the United States. Dr. Delgado graduated from the University of California at San Francisco. His surgery training was at Johns Hopkins University Hospital, as his plastic surgery training at Nassau County Medical Center with associated with Stony Brook University.
- Diplomat American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Diplomat American College of Surgeons
- American Lipoplasty Society
- American Medical Association
- Marin Medical Society
- California Medical Association
Sigma Xi Society
- Phi Beta Kappa
His work is stellar Professional. kind.. patient. Highly recommend
I’m beyond pleased 🙂
Dr. Delgado is a master, and a true artist with incredible skill.
He is caring and a great listener.
I had a lower face and neck lift, and I’m so happy. I look like myself but 10 years back. There are no more vertical lines, gowls, and stringy neck. I don’t know how he did it, but my skin does not look pulled in any way. He even gave me back my little dimple that had turned into a very deep vertical line. Thank you Dr. D. I am forever grateful.
I recently had a full Facelift and I absolutely love it!! I definitely would come to Doctor Miguel for anything u happy with the results.
DirectionsI recently had a lower facelift and neck lift. It’s only been two weeks and I can already see it’s going to look amazing. Dr Delgado is such a skilled surgeon. I felt confident in going to him and so glad I did! He’s a very caring physician and very thorough. I would highly recommend him for this procedure!
Dr. Delgado and his staff is proud of the excellent reviews over the years. Total Google reviews 4.9 with 210 reviews, Yelp 4.7 and 140 reviews, Real Self 4.8 with 238 reviews and Birdeye 5.0 and 238 reviews. These sites are the most popular.
Voted Best Plastic Surgeon In San Francisco by San Francisco Magizine in 2022.
The is such an honor for Dr. Delgado and his staff.
Dr. Delgado has 30 years of experience in facelift surgery in San Rafael.
What are the steps from consultation to completion of Surgery?
- Consultation with Dr. Delgado is FREE. This may be a popular virtual consultation or personal office meeting, which can include computer imaging. Either consult will include a surgical quote, which includes surgery fee, surgical facility, board certified anesthesiologist, and all garments or other important additions.
- Once surgery is scheduled, you will receive a comprehensive surgical packet by e-mail and a pre-operative date.
- Pre-Op day – This is a comprehensive appointment, which will take one to one and a half hours. Dr. Delgado will go over your current health status in great detail, take photographs, and order labs. In addition, he will discuss your goals for your facelift surgery. Dr. Delgado has great skill to listen closely to your concerns. He will discuss your various options in terms of how you would like your face and neck to look. A comprehensive plan will be written on a facelift form. Each patient’s surgery is customized, whether a mini-facelift, Quick-lift, short scar lift, or deep-plan SMAS facelift. No matter which facelift technique is chosen, the SMAS is used for stabilization.
- Day before surgery – Dr. Delgado and the anesthesiologist will call the night before surgery. The anesthesiologist will call to discuss your medical history and any issues with anesthesia in the past. He may call you in advance of this date if Dr. Delgado or you find it necessary.
- Day of Surgery – The big day! You will be well prepared, and your questions, answered. Dr. Delgado has a wonderful way of assisting you in feeling relaxed with confidence and assurance. Most important, he and his staff will take great care of you like family.
- Post-operative instructions – The person picking you up from surgery should be your primary care giver. There is important information that Dr. Delgado and the recovery nurse will explain. This will be a hands-on teaching session. You will stay in the comforting hand of Dr. Delgado’s private facility, Marin Cosmetic Surgery Center, located within the Sutter Hospital Campus.
- Post-Operative Care – This is one of Dr. Delgado’s greatest attributes. He takes out the sutures and replaces the bandages. He does this to listen to the patient’s healing question, and he looks at his work critically. He follows you personally until you are happy with your complete recovery.
How much is a facelift in the San Francisco Bay Area?
The cost of a facelift in the San Francisco Bay Area and San Rafael varied greatly. It depends on the location in the Bay Area and expertise of the facelift surgeon. Believe it or not, the surgeon’s fee in this varies from $10,ooo to 26,000. The lower are generally in the surrounding areas or less experienced surgeons, and the higher prices as you get closer to San Francisco proper. Many facelift surgeons in San Francisco are the best in the United States, if not the world. The old saying is that you get what you pay for, and your face lift surgery is no exception. The associated fees are for the anesthesiologist and surgical center, and this will generally be a fixed fee between $7500-$8500. Note, this is not a full facelift that would include the eyes and forehead, but the lower face and neck. Dr. Delgado is the best facelift surgeon surgery in San Rafael, California.
The fees above are based on a standard face and neck-lift which takes approximately five hours. The fees are adjusted if:
- The surgeon takes less time for the surgery.
- The procedure is a short scar face-lift.
- A mini facelift is performed.
- The neck does not need to be opened underneath the chin, but fat removal with liposuction.